Thursday, May 2, 2013

BSB 26th May - IAM offer, 20 places available.


Following the success of the recent IAM suite offer at the recent BTCC (touring cars) event at Donington Park I now have a cracking offer for the British Superbikes day on Sunday 26th May.

I have twenty tickets for a hospitality suite at Donington on the 26th May to include entry, parking, tea and coffee and full circuit access for just £45 each. A huge saving on the usual price.

Use the suite as your base for the day and have a memorable day watching the Superbikes in action.

I need twenty confirmed bookings before I can confirm the price with the circuit. If you want tickets please email me on paul.woozley@iam.org.uk by this coming Saturday. Open to non member guests too. I'll then confirm with you and take payment before the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers